Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 05

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to my new editor Sai_dias_29 for his help.

*****

Chapter 30 -- Fast Forward

Beth never did ask me to be with another man. Six months later, I asked her to marry me. A year later, we got married. At the same time, Bob and mom retire and move to New Mexico. I take over the business and we do well. Peg is a larger part of my life ever since I went to her school. Every woman wanted to be her friend. She is working for an interior decorator now and our house has had a major remodel. A year after getting married, Isabella came along. Daddy's little girl.

Peg and Tina won't have children, their decision. They are quite involved with Isabella. Life is all roses and perfection, right? Not even close. Starting two years after Isabella was born, I caught Beth with a guy at work kissing. Another night she came home very late with a lame excuse. The third time, I caught her blowing a guy in the washroom. That caused counseling. As soon as that finished, I found her panties with cum on them. That was a hell of an argument.

The last time, I caught her having sex in her car with a new employee. I almost divorced her on the spot. Rose begged me. We have Isabella. I still, even after all of this, I love her. She drives me nuts, but I love her.

Today, our air conditioning at work is out. It's hotter than hell outside, worse inside. We have mega fans moving air, but it's still hot. We have been chugging water, iced tea, and lemon-aid. I drank so much; I must pee every thirty minutes. I go into the washroom and immediately, something is wrong. I see a pair of men's pants pointing towards the wall. Ok, that is normal. However, it's silent. No trickle.

I yell out as I am going, "Sure is a hot one today."

Sean, the new Finance guy says, "Yup, reminds me of the Sahara."

I wash my hands, open the door, and then let the door close.

I now hear Beth say, "Damn, that was too close. Next time, your place."

My entire life shatters at that moment. I am silent still, yet, I want to hurl. My body is shaking, I have goose pimples, and my anger is quickly rising. I could seriously hurt someone.

I hear Sean again, "I can't believe how clueless he is. Here you are blowing me, while he is pissing in the troth, how lame is that?"

I want to separate his head from his body. I see it happening in my mind. I still don't smile. My legs are shaking, I might topple over.

I then hear Sean, "Here it comes. YES! Take it all you whore. Yes! Oh Beth, you are one awesome babe. I will see you tonight. Take all the time you need to clean up."

The door opens and then he stops dead in his tracks at seeing me. I bet I was turning purple by now from holding in all the anger I feel.

I say in a stern voice, "Both of you! My office. Ten minutes."

I stop by my new HR manager that just got promoted, and then I go to my office and wait. It's a quiet five minutes, stewing in my chair.

They both want to talk and plead their case as they walk in. I don't hear a thing they say, I don't care.

When they see me not paying attention, I say, "Sean, here is the HR stuff that I need to give you. I need your key, your badge, and effective immediately, you have been terminated. You may go see Hillary, our new HR manager for your last check."

He leaves. I hand Beth two packets, one is identical to the one Sean got, the other is much larger.

I tell Beth with zero emotion, "Here is the HR stuff that I need to give you. I need your key and ID badge. Effective immediately, you have been terminated. The second set of papers is a divorce agreement. You will take it to your lawyer and then you will sign it, or you will get the minimum allowed by law. I have had enough of your infidelities. I literally can't take it anymore. You have broken my heart one too many times. I just wanted to love you. You may leave now."

I stand up and guide her out of my office, "You can take your stuff out of my home. You will not touch my office or our child. You may fight for her, but for now, she stays with me. Go."

On my way out, "Grace, call Jim; Beth and Sean were just fired, and I served Beth divorce papers. Make sure they leave."

Grace leaps up from her desk, and leaps at me, "I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You're going to hear this a lot, let me be the first to say, 'It's about fucking time.' I hope you understand."

I smile, "I do. I can't go home; I can't stay here. I am going to a nice hotel and get drunk. It's Thursday, I will see you Monday. I don't see me making it in to work tomorrow."

I leave work, stop by a liquor shop, and check in at an expensive hotel. Before I get myself stinking drunk, I go down to the restaurant and get dinner. I don't feel like eating, but I don't feel like trying to eat later when I am drunk. I order a sub sandwich with fries. As I sit in my booth, the good times I had with Beth run through my mind. This is going to be a long night.

++++

Meanwhile, back at home. The doorbell rings.

I answer the door, "Hmmm. I was told you were stopping by. You may get your stuff. I have some large garbage bags to help you."

Beth says, "Tina, I ..."

I cut her off, "There is nothing you could ever do that will hurt me more than cheating on my brother. Shut the fuck up, get your shit, and get the fuck out of our house."

Peg hands me a piece of paper and is insistent that I look at it. What could possibly be more important than dealing with Beth. I look at the paper and it's a screen shot of a web-site, our bank account. The last three lines are a hotel, what looks like a room charge at the hotel, and a liquor store. I don't have time for this, I need to watch Beth.

I look at Peg, both palms out suggesting, "Why the fuck do I care?"

She rolls her eyes, exasperated, and then explains, "You are going to him now." I want to object. "Trust me, when humiliated this bad, people go to dark places in their minds, they think dark thoughts, and in rare cases, they do dumb things. One of us is going to him and it sure as hell ain't Beth."

I grab my phone, my purse, and my keys. I know the hotel and where it is. We have been there before for my birthday. I run out of the house to save my brother.

+++++

I say to Beth, "I never figured you for the dumb one."

Beth has been crying some. Not as much as I would have expected. She is stuffing her clothes nicely into the bags Tina provided.

Beth is sniffling as she speaks, "I couldn't help myself. I never thought he would actually leave me. I love him still. Being a bad girl was so intoxicating that I had to do those things. I started dreaming of those things when Tina was doing them in high school for her brother. You have no idea how exciting it is to do bad things near others with the chance of getting caught. All of my biggest orgasms happened that way."

I feel sorry for her, "And now you can do it all you want. You can go to a bar, be a slut, and have guys fuck you on the bar. Oh, just so you know. Some guys don't stop at no. They laugh at you. Then they hurt you. You spend time in the hospital alone. Nobody cares about a skank that whores herself out. It's no longer fun, you try to do more outlandish things and all that changes, the beatings and pain are worse. Good luck with that new life.

"You had a guy that always had your back, even when he wasn't around, people knew what would happen to them if they hurt you. Slowly, people will learn and that's when your life really changes. You can't tell the good ones from the bad ones. I had a smart, witty, clean guy take me out. I am the only woman in the bar he takes me to. He goes back out and locks the door. His brother had a hell of a night with me. I spent three months in the hospital. You are so fucking stupid. Get your shit and get out of my face. Your mom has Isabella tonight. I will pick her up at noon tomorrow.

"So help me god, you do anything to that child, or use her in your divorce, and I will kill you. She is an amazing child, don't fuck her life up just because you fucked your own life up. Keep bagging bitch."

+++++

"Hello. My name is Tina Oakley. My husband checked in here a couple of hours ago. I need a room card. Here is my driver's license, a credit card, the addresses match. Do NOT call him, this is a surprise," this is such a good story.

I walked up to the lady confidently, that should make them think my story is true.

"He charged his meal to his card, that's how I know he is here and he is up in his room. We were here for my birthday recently, and I know I need the card for the elevator and the room. I hope he got a room near the top again."

She looks at me, I give her a sly grin of a smile. She looks away, types on the keyboard, then hands me a room card.

She says to me, "2016, yes, it's the top floor. Enjoy your night."

Before walking away, "Can you have a pot of coffee and more towels sent up. It's going to be a long night."

I said that with the perfect grin, she matched mine and giggles.

+++++

I'm sitting in a very nice hotel room, a glass of Crown Royal in my hand, and I am looking out on a beautiful city, yet not seeing a thing. I sit with tears in my eyes, wondering what I did that was so awful to make Beth do this to me. Was I so horrible to live with? Did she not get what she wanted? We relied on Rose to watch Isabella afterschool.

Heh, three good incomes and a paid mortgage, we aren't hurting for money. We can afford someone. I trust Rose. I will pay her enough that she will continue. Tina will probably move in with her mom and even though Beth hates me for some reason, she will be good to Isabella.

I really thought she loved me. We had a lot of good times together. I top off my drink and then take a good sip, followed by a large chug. Not much is left. That's a good thing because I feel a light hand on my shoulder. I pop up, scared for my life. In doing so, I and my chair fall over. Standing over me is a laughing Tina.

I ask, "What the fuck? How? Why? Who is back ...?"

I can't even form a correct question. How the hell did she find me?

Tina is looking down on me, she has a huge smile on her face, she is laughing at me and my awkward fall. I lean my head back, arms up, I give up.

Tina snorts and then reaches out a hand, "Come on stud, let me help you up." She helps me untangle and get up. I sit in a different chair. "The office called and told us what happened. Beth showed up and I gave her two garbage bags. While verifying she is taking her stuff, Peg shows me a printout from a liquor store and the hotel on our credit card statement. I have a way with people. I got a room key, and here I am."

I look at her blankly, "But why? Why are you here? I can wallow in misery all by myself."

Tina moves to a sad look, "Yes you can. You don't need anyone to feel like crap. However, Peg and I love you. I understand, you're probably second-guessing love. Does it exist, why are you being denied? Why did this happen to you? I can see in your face, I hit a few.

"Because I don't believe she took a stupid pill, I am going with captured by aliens." I smile. "She is my best friend. I feel betrayed and hurt as well. I really don't know what goes on in her head at times, but this has got to be one of the worst things she has ever done. Someday I will talk to her again and find out why. For now, I am here for you."

There is a knock on the door, Tina lets them in. They have extra towels, a pitcher of coffee, and a small dessert tray. Tina is surprised at something. She pours me a coffee and grabs some of the small, tasty treats. She takes my Crown Royal and hands me coffee and treats.

I am still in shock from the day, "You never did say why you are here."

Tina laughs, "How do I tell you that I am here to make sure you don't do something stupid?"

I smile, "Peg sent you."

Tina raises an eyebrow, "Sort of. She was worried about you. She explained how people can go into dark places and have dark thoughts."

I say one word, "Isabella."

Tina nods in understanding, I still have a lot to live for.

I am giving Tina my serious look, "I want you to stop me anytime I use Isabella against her mother or if I talk against her mother. I don't want her anywhere near this. She is going to hurt enough the way it is. She is a child, not a weapon."

There is fire in her eyes, "Oh, you can count on me and Peg to stop that shit from either of you two."

I can relax now.

I am curious, "So, why are you here? You break into my room. You spend my money. You take away my pain medication. I don't see any upside for me."

Tina smiles, "Oh. You don't, huh?"

I have no idea, "Nope, no clue."

Tina sits on my lap. She takes off her shirt. She looks at me long and hard. She is wearing a standard white bra. She isn't dressed up for meeting me here. Her breasts do look spectacular. Lots of good fun sitting inches from me. I have no idea what's on her mind. She is certainly distracting me. Is that her plan?

Tina is chipper, "You hand your wife divorce papers, you check in to a hotel with a bottle of Crown Royal, and you don't tell anyone where you are. That sounds like a guy having a pretty shitty day.

"Lucky for that guy though, he helped out his sister many years ago when she was out of control. He sent her to college and has shown her the best sex of her life. There is another woman at home that also has had the best sex of her life, also has a college education, and no longer must work as a slave. With her, the cherry on the cake was the day you and Jim went to school. That was the most epic stunt ever played.

"Almost immediately across campus, the groping and grabbing stopped. There was a whole campus of women in line to buy Peg lunch. For the rest of her two years, she never bought lunch again. She was also the most popular woman on campus. I admit, even I cried when I heard what you did.

"It was funny, she comes home crying and mumbling your name. Mom and I were ready to get a lynch mob. Then we found out the truth and we both cried. My point is, you're a good guy, and have made several women very happy over the years, and we hate to see this happen to you.

"I thought I might stop by and say hi. Then maybe I might hang out with you if you weren't too surly. I must say, you are taking this well. I thought I mind find you ready to jump out the window."

I chuckle, "No, no jumping. The previous five indiscretions prepared me for this. I had the paperwork in my desk drawer. I knew it was only a matter of time. There was something wild in her that she needed to push herself and me. I think she felt alive right on the edge of getting caught. That was the thrill for her."

Tina isn't impressed, "I know you were the best she ever had in bed. All the others were ... less. I would not say that Peg and I were doing cartwheels when we heard the news, because we know this would wound you terribly. We have a prescription to make you feel better. It comes at great personal cost to us, but we think you're worth it."

I am amused, "What is this great antidote that you two have come up with that taxes you so much? Can I guess?"

Tina is laughing now, "You get three guesses."

I ask, "Is it a new car?"

Tina shakes her head no, "I like it but there is nothing wrong with your Explorer, try again."

I ask, "Is it a vacation with an exotic dancer?"

Tina looks offended, "We aren't letting any exotic dancers near you. NO! WRONG!" She laughs playfully.

I pretend like I am thinking, "Oh. I know. You want to fuck my brains out."

Tina is excited, "DING! DING! DING! You guessed it! Now drink two cups of coffee and let's go down and get dinner. I have not eaten, and you will need more. I am going to wear your ass out tonight. Rose is keeping Isabella tonight. They are going to explain the split and it's because mommy made daddy very sad. I don't know how you do that with a six-year-old, but I bet Google or a resource at the hospital will tell them.

"Frankly, I am more worried about you. You keep everything inside and this is a world of pain to hold onto."

I smile, "I might need a lot of your prescription then. Both you and Peg. You know, I am surprised she didn't come."

Tina laughs, "Oh she wanted to all right. However. She is super mad at Beth. She wanted to help Beth move out. I hope we don't find Beth's body inside of a bag."

I gasp.

Tina laughs, "Don't worry. I told her no killing. That didn't diminish her mood. She has a sharp tongue. Beth will know how we feel. I bet she knows we are taking your side. Beth was a great friend, but with the shit she pulled, even I can't excuse that behavior.

I announce, "Let's go eat."

+++++

Ninety minutes later and we are back in my room. I didn't eat much; I wasn't hungry in the first place. Conversation was mostly about Isabella. Tina steers me straight into the bedroom. I sit on the edge of the bed. Normally, it would be Beth here. I love my sister and she is sexy enough. She just isn't the love of my life.

Right now, it hits me, I will never have sex again with the woman I cherished since high school. That seems like a lifetime ago. So much has happened. I won at life; I got my dream girl. Now that dream is nothing but a past memory.

My lower lip starts to pucker. Then my cheeks are puckering. Now my breathing is interrupted. Finally, the faucets turn on and I am crying. Marines aren't supposed to cry. I try to stifle the tears. It's no use. Tina sits on my lap and hugs me. No kiss, no massage, no advice, she just holds me and lets me get it out.

When I am finally cried out, she has me stand up. She raises her arms straight up. I take off her t-shirt and then unsnap the bra. She makes me take that off as well. She takes off her own shoes and socks. I take off her shorts and panties. She jumps in bed.

That's unusual, typically she would help me strip. She is playing a new game tonight.

I ask her, "What are you up to, little girl? You changed things up tonight."

Tina looks shy, "Ummm-hmmmmm. I want you on your back first. Nooooo, don't give me any lip. Just do what I say, and you won't get hurt ... much."

She has me nervous now. Last time she took charge I almost ended up in the hospital. I reluctantly get in the center of the bed and on my back.

Tina mocks me, "See, that wasn't so hard."

Tina straddles my waist. She is turned on, her pussy is glistening and leaving me wet where she sits. She takes my hands, palms up, and leans forward so that my palms cup her hanging fruit.

Her instructions are deceptively short, efficient, and easy to understand, "Enjoy, my love." She closes her eyes.

There are few things in this word as amazing as a woman's breast. They come in all shapes and sizes, awesome to ugly, but they are all fun to play with. Big ones like Tina allow more options, but even tiny ones are fun. I have not done this in ages.

I am like a kid in a candy store, I try a bit of everything. I twist, turn, push, and pull. I weigh the breast in my hand, and then squeeze enough to cause a slight gasp, then I stop. I slap them and watch them swing back and forth. That is a ton of fun.

My fingers rub the top of her nipples, and then the sides. I suck them in my mouth, I lightly bite them. I chew on them and suck on them. Tina has a look of amusement on her face. Partially because I can think of so many things to do to her breasts and partially because it's bringing me happiness.

Tina looks at me playfully, "You could play with these all night, couldn't you?"

I spring forth, "Oh yes, they're marvelous." I bury my face between the globes and rub my head back and forth.

Tina laughs hysterically, "You are like a child sometimes. Tonight, is all about you. We could do this all night if you want. I bet there is something else you want to do to me as well, right?"r"

https://www.craftfoxes.com/profiles/rigorimu

https://djpod.com/luyindama

https://youhack.xyz/members/318275/

https://www.bloglovin.com/@montecreighton/monte-creighton

https://gamebanana.com/members/1747527

https://mywape.com/view/2668957

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/bruno1/415603

https://www.isixsigma.com/members/bayugelu/

https://imastodon.net/@notolini

https://social.theliturgists.com/@dufufete

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Wendy's Descent into Submission Ch. 01

Opening up